The New Jersey Republican State Committee will hold it’s 2nd annual Leadership Summit on Friday March 1st and Saturday March 2nd at Harrah’s Atlantic City. The Summit will bring together Republicans from around the State to socialize, strategize, and prepare for the upcoming election season. Attendees will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with national activists and party leaders to get their take on 2018 and plan for the 2019 election cycle. Join the Facebook Event for updates and details.
The agenda is as follows;
FRIDAY, MARCH 1
- 12:00 PM – Registration Opens
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM – Political Vendor Meet & Greet
- 1:00 PM – Summit Opens to Pass Holders
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – 2018 Lessons Learned Session
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Women in Politics Panel
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Young Republican Elected Officials Panel
- 6:00 PM – Grow 21 Club Reception (Members Only)
- 6:30 PM – The Republican Leaders Happy Hour
- 7:30 PM – Dinner Reception* with VIP & Special Guest
SATURDAY, MARCH 2
- 8:00 AM – Registration Opens
- 9:00 AM – NJ Republican State Committee Meeting (Members Only)
- 9:00 AM – Summit Opens to Pass Holders
- 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM – African American Republican Coalition Breakfast
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM – Vote By Mail Panel
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Trump for President 2020 Meet & Greet
- 12:00 PM – Speakers Series Lunch Reception (Speakers To Be Announced!)
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Political Vendor Meet & Greet
- 1:15 PM – 2:45 PM – Media & Messaging Panel
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Fundraising in a Digital Age Panel
- 5:00 PM – Statewide Leadership Summit Concludes
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.njgop.org/2019sls.
Tune in to the Informed Conservative Podcast live every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM EST and call in to let us know what’s on your mind 646-564-9883. You can also listen to archived episodes on our web site.
Through the blog and podcast we will continue to bring you content in hopes of energizing Conservatives in New Jersey and across America.
The opinions expressed on the Informed Conservative Blog and Podcast are those of the Informed Conservative and do not necessarily represent any government or private entity, political party, political candidate, advertiser or any other entity or individual.