Phifer Middle School is holding a Career Day on Thursday March 15, 2018. They are in need of guest speakers. The organizers would like guests from the community to come out and share information and experiences about their occupations with students. There will be small group sessions where guests can discuss their educational background, steps they took to achieve their career goals, responsibilities in their jobs and any other information that will inspire students.
The program is designed to;
- Promote awareness of careers especially in the following areas; health sciences, veterinary science, engineering, law enforcement, management, education, military, construction and design technology, business, hospitality, sorts and entrepreneurship.
- Provide information on a diversity of professions.
- Provide role models from diverse ethnicities, ages and backgrounds.
- Emphasize the necessity of education.
- Encourage students to set goals and strive to reach them.
If you are interested in volunteering contact Florentina Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP by March 9, 2018.